Good Morning!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“Mom, why do the lights and sound in your car go crazy when I turn on the turn signal?”

“It’s been like that for a while; it’s probably a setting”.

“......”

rcSaCle.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Coffee stunting your growth? Seriously, who makes this stuff up?!?

YodaCoffee.gif

... oh, and Good morning.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Happy Monday :) Moved my coral munching emerald crab to the basement QT.. There's some GSP in there, so if he starts on that its off to the sump he goes until I can find a new home for him. Looks like he did enough damage to an alveopora to kill it, but will give it a couple days to be sure. polyps are completely receded and it looks sort of bleached :( Thankfully he only stole food from my torch and didn't hack it all to crap.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Happy President's Day...I miss Washington's and Lincoln's birthday though. Remember when we (if you were born before the early 70s you're a "we") cutting out those silhouettes of Washington and Lincoln. I still remember the 12th was Lincoln and the 22nd was Washington - probably not important information but still....ah well, I suppose I'm just older and getting all nostalgic about the 'good old days'.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! Happy President's Day...I miss Washington's and Lincoln's birthday though. Remember when we (if you were born before the early 70s you're a "we") cutting out those silhouettes of Washington and Lincoln. I still remember the 12th was Lincoln and the 22nd was Washington - probably not important information but still....ah well, I suppose I'm just older and getting all nostalgic about the 'good old days'.

I'm quite sure I don't remember any of that! :)

...except for maybe the part about separate holidays, the respective dates, the silhouettes, and the focus on George Washington and Abraham Lincoln (and not just Presidents in general). ;Shy

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yep, we're old lol! During our family Christmas gift exchange I received one of those old Whitman coin folder collector things where you put different versions of the coins in there. Was a blast from the past lol

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning. It looks like its going to be another one of those days...

CoffeePot.gif

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning All, it's Tuesday or the Monday hangover. Quite the Hullabaloo yesterday with the new lights hitting the market. Is anyone considering upgrading? I have had my g4's on for 5 months now and am pleased with them. I see better results with them versus the kessils. The kessils still make the tank look better:rolleyes:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back