Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
I have an Eclipse M on my 75. It works but is a tiny bit noisy. I would have concerns with the design of the Prodigy. The weir looks like it would become blocked easily. The M only has a single 1 inch drain. I think the very narrow front box would be hard to get the algae out of.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OOOOOOOhhhhhhNNNNNoooooo. My Fireclown has cataracts.
His eyes are also a little cloudy.
I think it's because he constantly spawns, like every day and it is affecting his eyes.
;Woot
Granny always said, if you keep playing with it;Wacky

@spyder813 Someone has to be the Guinea Pig, go with the new and Improved. Good luck with the new project

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
I have an Eclipse M on my 75. It works but is a tiny bit noisy. I would have concerns with the design of the Prodigy. The weir looks like it would become blocked easily. The M only has a single 1 inch drain. I think the very narrow front box would be hard to get the algae out of.
I have the S on my 40g and is working fine for 2 years with no clogs. Now what makes the difference is the price and a little difference on the design. I can get the Eclipse M for $110 but the new Prodigy L is $180 because the Prodigy M only goes up to 70g. Don't know if 5g will make a difference on flow.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Woot
Granny always said, if you keep playing with it;Wacky

@spyder813 Someone has to be the Guinea Pig, go with the new and Improved. Good luck with the new project
Thank you @siggy. You're right, someone has to be the GP but I have to make sure I expend the $$$ wisely. ;)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @siggy. You're right, someone has to be the GP but I have to make sure I expend the $$$ wisely. ;)
For that money you could get a fancy one like Synergy or are they even more?

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For that money you could get a fancy one like Synergy or are they even more?
Thanks. Wasn't thinking about Synergy. I saw a few threads with different reviews so I will try to keep for what I'm been using for now.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I hate waking up realizing I'm already 10 min late to a meeting....better than last week when I missed it all together. There should be a law against meetings before 8 am. Remember the old days...9 to 5 with an hour lunch break? Me neither, I was in the Navy for 16 years and by the time I got out email, the internet, and tech companies had ruined normal work days for everyone.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Sorry I'm late.
I was playing with the pumps. I can now throw water from the tank. Had to clean that up.
Then I might as well clean the glass too. Put the nori in. Put the cat out. Get the fish food. Put the dog out. Put the other dog out. Let the cat in. Get the Selcon and Coral Frenzy. Put the other dog out. Let the other dog in........

I have a few corals coming today so it snowed...

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Sorry I'm late.
I was playing with the pumps. I can now throw water from the tank. Had to clean that up.
Then I might as well clean the glass too. Put the nori in. Put the cat out. Get the fish food. Put the dog out. Put the other dog out. Let the cat in. Get the Selcon and Coral Frenzy. Put the other dog out. Let the other dog in........

I have a few corals coming today so it snowed...

Sounds like your dogs and cat have you trained pretty well. I, too, fall into the same category!

Back