Good Morning!

Sounds like your dogs and cat have you trained pretty well. I, too, fall into the same category!
Negative reinforcement. If I don't put them out I have to scrub the floor.
 
It’s a cool crisp morning. Dogs are pottied and fed. Babies have been changed and fed (NB and 13mo). 5yo has been fed. Cats have been fed. I’ve been fed lol. Now to relax for an hour then head to work, in my home office lol. Happy Friday!
 
Good morning !!! My plan for today is buying the 75g at Petsupermaket and keep working on my fish room unless the kids want to go somewhere. ;)
 
Its Saturday, What's the plan for the weekend? I'm entertaining family tomorrow, so I need to clean the tank and garage.
It’s a great feeling when you have a freshly cleaned tank and the extended family is crowded around it....some basking in the peacefulness, some examining minute details, some pondering the complex life support system.
Sounds like a rewarding weekend. :)
 
It’s a great feeling when you have a freshly cleaned tank and the extended family is crowded around it....some basking in the peacefulness, some examining minute details, some pondering the complex life support system.
Sounds like a rewarding weekend. :)
I agree especially when I start answering a thousand questions like the Nitrogen Cycle and the ask me if I study Marine Biology...LOL
 
Mornin,' y'all.

-FINALLY- sold the house and will be leaving this miserable state.
They call it the garden state and I'm beginning to think its because our leadership thinks money grows on plants.

Time to move south......to America. Where you aren't taxed into poverty.

CANT WAIT!
 
Time to move south......to America. Where you aren't taxed into poverty.
Congratz selling the house, DID I get that wright, South America ?
Make sure you have bribe money in your shoe
 
Mornin,' y'all.

-FINALLY- sold the house and will be leaving this miserable state.
They call it the garden state and I'm beginning to think its because our leadership thinks money grows on plants.

Time to move south......to America. Where you aren't taxed into poverty.

CANT WAIT!

Congrats on selling and heading out of NJ!

We feel the exact same way about it here in IL and cannot wait to get out.
 
Congratz selling the house, DID I get that wright, South America ?
Make sure you have bribe money in your shoe


LOL!
Classic.
Nah...south IN America.
Not South America.
But If I were it'd be Uruguay.
But, alas, Florida.
(my in mother in law has been diagnosed with early onset dementia as a result of Parkinson's.)
My wife left Florida to be with me, no questions asked, so, when she asked me if we could go there to be closer to her mom, it was a no brainer. The only stress on me is finding work.
 
My wife left the state to be with me, no questions asked, so, when she asked me if we could go there to be closer to her mom, it was a no brainer. The only stress on me is finding work.

Good Man, Good luck finding work. HVAC is always a good bet down there.
 
Good morning! I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday morning cartoons!

Cartoons.gif

BTW, do they even exist anymore?!? :oops:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new