Good Morning!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only 3 more hours of work to go. I am about exhausted. I will be sleeping in tomorrow so I miss the chance to tell you fine people good morning. I will be getting my new toys in tomorrow, a couple of microscopes. I can't wait to find out if I have cyano, dinos, or brown algae. I am betting on dinos personally. Time to learn some things I guess. I hope you all have a wonderful morning and feel frre to drink an extra cup of coffee for me. Stay safe and warm!
i was actually notified to your build today.!!!! lets see an update or two ;) :cool:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 3 more hours of work to go. I am about exhausted. I will be sleeping in tomorrow so I miss the chance to tell you fine people good morning. I will be getting my new toys in tomorrow, a couple of microscopes. I can't wait to find out if I have cyano, dinos, or brown algae. I am betting on dinos personally. Time to learn some things I guess. I hope you all have a wonderful morning and feel frre to drink an extra cup of coffee for me. Stay safe and warm!
have fun playing mad scientist tomorrow.
and just remember, it's always morning somewhere. :cool:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! We are having a large tree removed today. After sweeping it's leaves and sneezing from it's pollen for the last 20 years, I'm still somehow sad.

autumn leaves GIF

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning people.
Have a new 2 gallon compressor coming today for airbrushing.
My clown went carpet surfing yesterday while I was at work.
Have a good day everyone.

__3b15e2a3872f730a45319640a470e9e1_width-300.gif
Redneck escalator?
Sorry to hear about your Clownfish.

Snow is almost all melted here. It’s a sloppy mess and will only get worse. Gonna be 61* today so hopefully some of the runoff will soak in and dry up.
I put a new battery in the ATV yesterday and took it out back to take a look at our woods. about 3 acres of our land is heavily wooded. Did a little “mud slinging” with the ATV like a 61 year old teenager.
A few trees came down back there since I’ve seen it last. As long as the trail is clear, I will leave it as is. Just nature creating more homes for the wildlife.
Have a great day and Stay Safe!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't go to the lfs this weekend and still managed to buy stuff. :cool:

I didn't buy anything from the live sale this weekend and was proud of myself....but then made the mistake of going to your local guys website. I found a few things I just had to have, but I still keep adding to the order!!!! Can I pay you $5 to drive it down to me so I don't have to pay their shipping fee? :p:rolleyes:;Joyful

Rubberfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to the Walmart this morning , and I was there for literally 5 minutes.
When I came out there was a state trooper writing a parking ticket for being in a handicap spot.
So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked cop. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!

So I then asked him if his psychiatrist makes him lie face down on the couch cause he's so ugly.
He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!

This went on until he had placed 5 tickets on the winshield... the more I insulted him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1614086094554.jpg
    FB_IMG_1614086094554.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 6

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning people.
Have a new 2 gallon compressor coming today for airbrushing.
My clown went carpet surfing yesterday while I was at work.
Have a good day everyone.

I'm so sorry about your clownfish. I lost a wrasse last week to carpet surfing. I hate it for both of us! :(

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!! the three S's of the morning accomplished and waiting for the frozen to defrost; feed, then on the road. When i was little, if i was good at the dentist or doctor, i got a Drugstore ice cream cone. today i give myself a trip to the candy shop A.K.A. LFS. the way home is past Columbus, Fairborn, and if i get lost, Moraine. hmmmm. jk

Last edited:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today just before it got light out I went for my morning 2 mile walk. I made the mistake of walking down to the beach which is a very steep hill.

It was very icy and looked like one of the last glaciers retreating on Long Island.
I had trouble getting back up the hill but I got a little help from Dorithy Hamill.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't buy anything from the live sale this weekend and was proud of myself....but then made the mistake of going to your local guys website. I found a few things I just had to have, but I still keep adding to the order!!!! Can I pay you $5 to drive it down to me so I don't have to pay their shipping fee? :p:rolleyes:;Joyful
sure thing. ;)
did you get the Petroglyph's?

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning all... :) 55 degreess today.. @sp1187, 58 tommorow;Woot;Woot;Woot
i told ya' 10 days ago ..just happy with 50 on the 24th:cool:;Woot;Woot;Woot
have a great day all..;Happy

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. My hubby disconnected one of the theater/ sectional seats and placed it in front of my 180 so I can sit comfortably and watch my tank. This one better than tv all the time during my recovery. Although there is a glare from the sliding door.
7DDAEF7F-7240-43BD-AA57-F281A4E770E3.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 70 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back