• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gorgeous Chalice Colonies/Mini Colonies CHEAP! All Tyree!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rskillz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rskillz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
273
Reaction score
2
Location
Augusta, Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three chalice colonies for sale. I might also be willing to trade for LE chalice or zoas but I'd prefer to sell. I'll be shipping from Georgia. Shipping will be $20 and I'll eat the shipping for anything over that. I can ship as early as today if you wish. As always, my shipping is top-notch and I'll use the carrier of your choice with heat pack if needed.

You can take the whole lot for $750 shipped if you want all 3 =)

Tyree Aspera, 10+ eyes. Overgrowing huge frag disk. $250

tyreeaspera.jpg


Tyree Bubblegum monster, 21 eyes at last count. $350

bgm.jpg


Tyree Red Watermelon, insanely nice, 7 eyes $250

redwatermelon.jpg
 
Bubblegum monster sold.

Tyree Red and Tyree Aspera still available! Prices are OBO!
 
Price drop~!

Tyree Red Watermelon now $225 shipped
Tyree Aspera now $225 shipped

;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new