Goskn5 75g

GOSKN5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
983
Reaction score
754
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a few new pics of my tank..

u8ujagaj.jpg

8ava9ymy.jpg

upahu6ym.jpg

etuhuvu2.jpg

desere4u.jpg

9e7y3e8e.jpg

2abehuqy.jpg

esyzuqe2.jpg

uja8e5u9.jpg


And despite the constant cleaning of nose and finger prints my favorite part:
vajysyse.jpg



Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
 
Looking good. That's a great birdsnest.
 
Looking good. That's a great birdsnest.

Thanks... funny thing about it.. when I transfered tanks a few months ago.. I was adjusting the height of my light and it slipped from my hand.. fell right on top and crushed that piece.. I was devastated.. I laid all the pieces back in a pile and they have since grown into each other and formed what u see in the pics...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new