Great Customer Service!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply , just a quick shoutout to Josh over at BRS. I had a small bucket of Res Sea Coral Pro Salt mix arrive yesterday, and the bucket inside was smashed, and the bag was torn wide open. I reached out to BRS, and thanks to an email that I had sent earlier this morning with pictures of what happened, they hooked me up with a new order right away!

Always great customer service from these guys. Just a quick thanks! My money will keep coming your way as I need reef supplies!

chefmur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally agree, had a container of liquid food with what looked like the seal broken. I emailed asking if ok to use and they immediately sent replacement at no cost and no proof or questions asked. I like you will continue to spend my reefing bucks with them, noticed your Haggisman name , you a Scot by any chance? I am from Aberdeen.

OP
OP
Haggisman14

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @chefmur

I've definitely got Scot in my blood! My father's about 3/4 Scottish. Been using this handle forever. As a kid, and even young adult I would always get a kick out of pranking people about the Haggis that live up in the highlands! And how when I was younger I traveled to Scotland to hunt for them!

My grandmother was from Edinburgh, and still have family living over there today!
carte_haggis_basher-r38a3c9de162441e7a9588bf6dcdcc90f_xvuak_8byvr_400.jpg

Can't wait to go back one day...beautiful country! And you cannot find a better accent than the Scottish brogue!

chefmur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have mine, moved here 30+ years ago and lost some of it but folks usually can tell I'm not from round here (Tennessee) after a few words. I still get back every year, love me a big plate of Haggis, Neeps ( mashed turnips) and Tatties ( mashed potatoes) .

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.8%
Back