Great Customer Service!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2017
Messages
2,057
Reaction score
2,412
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply , just a quick shoutout to Josh over at BRS. I had a small bucket of Res Sea Coral Pro Salt mix arrive yesterday, and the bucket inside was smashed, and the bag was torn wide open. I reached out to BRS, and thanks to an email that I had sent earlier this morning with pictures of what happened, they hooked me up with a new order right away!

Always great customer service from these guys. Just a quick thanks! My money will keep coming your way as I need reef supplies!
 
I totally agree, had a container of liquid food with what looked like the seal broken. I emailed asking if ok to use and they immediately sent replacement at no cost and no proof or questions asked. I like you will continue to spend my reefing bucks with them, noticed your Haggisman name , you a Scot by any chance? I am from Aberdeen.
 
Hey @chefmur

I've definitely got Scot in my blood! My father's about 3/4 Scottish. Been using this handle forever. As a kid, and even young adult I would always get a kick out of pranking people about the Haggis that live up in the highlands! And how when I was younger I traveled to Scotland to hunt for them!

My grandmother was from Edinburgh, and still have family living over there today!
carte_haggis_basher-r38a3c9de162441e7a9588bf6dcdcc90f_xvuak_8byvr_400.jpg

Can't wait to go back one day...beautiful country! And you cannot find a better accent than the Scottish brogue!
 
I still have mine, moved here 30+ years ago and lost some of it but folks usually can tell I'm not from round here (Tennessee) after a few words. I still get back every year, love me a big plate of Haggis, Neeps ( mashed turnips) and Tatties ( mashed potatoes) .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new