Great to be here...

Flame2hawk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
893
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been ion the fish keeping hobby for decades. Salt water for 25 years. currently having a 650g all glass tank built in florida. Will post some pics on another post once I figure out how to post pics on this site. In the meantime, looking forward to engage in some healthy conversations in the future!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
1BCC04D6-E842-4B9B-AD28-993FF1B7BFF1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
A2ZL3Je.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new