Great to be here...

Flame2hawk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
893
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been ion the fish keeping hobby for decades. Salt water for 25 years. currently having a 650g all glass tank built in florida. Will post some pics on another post once I figure out how to post pics on this site. In the meantime, looking forward to engage in some healthy conversations in the future!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
1BCC04D6-E842-4B9B-AD28-993FF1B7BFF1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
A2ZL3Je.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new