Green clown goby question

  • Thread starter Thread starter malira
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

malira

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
595
Reaction score
299
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard they need sps to perch on and forage from. Also they eat live food not frozen.

Anyone with experience with this fish?
 
my lfs has some that w eat cyclopeeze I hadn't heard they were strictly live feeders maybe these were acclimated to that feed or something. thought about getting one once for my pico
 
I have the Citron Clown goby and he eats flakes and pellets.
Is that the yellow one?

I want one for my 10g but the lfs owner was under the impression the green clown goby had to have sps. I sure hope not.
 
Is that the yellow one?

I want one for my 10g but the lfs owner was under the impression the green clown goby had to have sps. I sure hope not.
The don't have to be housed with SPS. I have had this one (yes the yellow one) in a quarantine tank now for 6 months. Just as I got my 150g set up a friends tank crashed and he put his fish in mine. I didn't want to take a chance mixing mine with his so I kept it in the quarantine tank.
Here he is.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450239866.116085.jpg

Sorry about the color lighting was timing down for the evening.
 
The don't have to be housed with SPS. I have had this one (yes the yellow one) in a quarantine tank now for 6 months. Just as I got my 150g set up a friends tank crashed and he put his fish in mine. I didn't want to take a chance mixing mine with his so I kept it in the quarantine tank.
Here he is.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450239866.116085.jpg

Sorry about the color lighting was timing down for the evening.
He looks cool pink.
Thanks I'm getting it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new