Green slimer

That would depend on the intensity of your lights. I would place it low and move it up if it browns out. I also recommend placing it in the back once you want to place it permanently. They grow fast and might block your view of other corals if placed in the front.
 
That would depend on the intensity of your lights. I would place it low and move it up if it browns out. I also recommend placing it in the back once you want to place it permanently. They grow fast and might block your view of other corals if placed in the front.
I had it Up top close to lights it started fading now in sand bed and color coming back I have ocean reviven to 47 blues are 65 intense witted are 55
 
dial your whites down some, that's a TON of PAR, get your white and blue together around 100, so dial your white down to 30 and blue to 70.
also, put the slimer where you can tell it likes it and leave it there, don't keep moving it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new