Greeting from Florida ✌

BASEDREEFER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Messages
167
Reaction score
121
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers ,

Just wanted to drop by and introduce my self I'm new to the reefing community.

I go by P and I’m located in south west Florida .

Just finished cycling a 30 gl nano so I’ll be posting more about it from time to time .
 
Welcome to R2R!
howdy.gif
 
Welcome to the group from a future Floridian !!!
welcome56.jpg
 
AnimationWave.gif

Hi! Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new