Greetings, fish friends!

catfish4eva

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
27
Reaction score
52
Location
Charm City
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Team! I am thrilled to be here! My name is Tim. I have previously only kept freshwater fish (hence, the username), but recently leaped into marine/reef fish (not literally). My 6 week-old 32 Biocube just received its first three inhabitants. A Scarlet Hermit Crab and these two bozos. They look happy to me! So glad to meet all of you, and I look forward to receiving all the advice my brain can handle! Cheers!

IMG_3468.jpeg IMG_3469.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new