Greetings from Cornwall

Edward1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Edward I would love to win the grand prize so that I can afford to fly to America and start up my fishing journey with a beautiful tank which I would like to have a few angel fishes in and a pair of clown fish with some other reef friendly fish as I cannot afford to buy any of the fish or aquipment I would like to get and there are no exotic fish shops in my area.

CO2TLEY

Saltaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMB_UEj7O8.gif

Dorsetsteve

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Edward I would love to win the grand prize so that I can afford to fly to America and start up my fishing journey with a beautiful tank which I would like to have a few angel fishes in and a pair of clown fish with some other reef friendly fish as I cannot afford to buy any of the fish or aquipment I would like to get and there are no exotic fish shops in my area.
Whilst Cornwall is a desert for most things tbh (one I love but it’s the nature of the County), if you revealed how far you’d have to travel to find great aquarium shops the Americans would be confused by your statement.
Jason’s in Redruth is a great connection for corals, especially if you get into Acropora. South West Marines, TriMar. We’re pretty spoiled tbh in the U.K. for the quality and concentration of shops we have compared to the land mass. We can buy stuff the Yanks and Europeans can’t as well and in many cases it’s cheaper, live stock wise anyways.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 145 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back