Greetings

Yessirhomey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
28
Location
Long island,
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone in the Fish world. I've been in the hobby for over 30 years. I'm a Marine Biologists and a Master Diver. I downsized the tanks I've owned from 5 Reef tanks, from 150gal to my biggest at 1000 gal. The Reef tank i have up and running is an Oceanic 175 Bowfront which has been running over 8 years and counting. Will post Pictures very soon.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community and family !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new