Grow out contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post in case some don't know there are two other threads for the contest. One thread is for pics only of the frag and there is another thread for discussions. If you have already received your frag make sure to post in the official pic thread. You can find both threads by searching the Battlecorals forum.

Nola Bear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you again @leahfiish for all you’ve already done. Appears this turned out to be quite the Herculean task. ;Stop

Nola Bear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on shipping: Spoke with Adam today and with the weather and all the fedex congestion, he decided to push back shipment. Won’t receive Frag until around the 31st, which is totally fine. I’d rather it arrive safe and alive

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the delays in shipping is anyone against starting the contest February 1st? I believe doing so will make it fair for everyone. Some will have the coral a month before others even get there's. Those who already posted pics would just need to take a new one February 1st and just start from there.

Tphill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few minutes ago Adam suggested to me that everyone would have the same duration in their tanks, but would have different start and end dates. This to me sounds like the best way, seeing how things are turning out.

OP
OP
leahfiish

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few minutes ago Adam suggested to me that everyone would have the same duration in their tanks, but would have different start and end dates. This to me sounds like the best way, seeing how things are turning out.
I was thinking that too.

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was one of the reason I suggested to put a date on the entry picture we posted as official entry as the start of your participation on the grow out. Not everyone will be able to get their frags on time but everyone should run for 6 months beginning on the date that you put in the first official entry

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was one of the reason I suggested to put a date on the entry picture we posted as official entry as the start of your participation on the grow out. Not everyone will be able to get their frags on time but everyone should run for 6 months beginning on the date that you put in the first official entry

Their post will have the date even if they don't add it to the pic.

Seth Francis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so ill admit these things generally fizzle out after month or two, but I'll be willing supply the frags if you want to organize it. Cant give them all away this time either , but l'll do the best I can for everyone involved
I’d love to be kept in the loop on this thread! :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back