Growouts

reef4beer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested in some grow outs?

I have a few zoas, palys, and chalices I can cut up a bit and maybe get a few frags?

Would charge a bare minimum for whatever it is - at this point don't even care about selling and just sharing with getting at least something back.

I Take Cars

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested in some grow outs?

I have a few zoas, palys, and chalices I can cut up a bit and maybe get a few frags?

Would charge a bare minimum for whatever it is - at this point don't even care about selling and just sharing with getting at least something back.
where you located?
I may be

serkel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in some trade for stuff I don't have if your interested.

geniusgio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in Cutler Bay , Would be interested to see what you have. Thanks.

Zagreus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see this thread still alive. I have some sps acro frags, medium mushrooms and maybe some Acan lord frags to trade. Not alot but a couple. Anyone interested and we can trade some pictures. It would be great to connect with some 305 Reefers.

geniusgio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see this thread still alive. I have some sps acro frags, medium mushrooms and maybe some Acan lord frags to trade. Not alot but a couple. Anyone interested and we can trade some pictures. It would be great to connect with some 305 Reefers.

Anything for sale ? I still have some small stuff , Because I just started my tank couple of months ago , but I do have cash lol

rich1780

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no my tanks only been up about 6 months but I can Introduce you 2 my dealers they sell out of their home they quarantine and make sure fish are eating b4 selling all their livestock and they have a great selection of corals as well located in homestead

geniusgio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no my tanks only been up about 6 months but I can Introduce you 2 my dealers they sell out of their home they quarantine and make sure fish are eating b4 selling all their livestock and they have a great selection of corals as well located in homestead

Yea. That would be great!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back