Guess the Fish!

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
I guess it is not Royal Gramma. Light color of the eyes is wrong and the color is wrong. Shape of the head is wrong too

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Sunshine Chromis?

Corals.com

SERplusfish

View Badges
Reaction score
If it’s not a Royal Gramma, maybe a Bicolor Dottyback, though, I haven’t seen either of those with yellow eyes (I guess morphs could happen). Maybe even Spanish Hogfish but that seems too yellow for this... I think it’s also too long for a damsel...

SERplusfish

View Badges
Reaction score
If it’s not a Royal Gramma, maybe a Bicolor Dottyback, though, I haven’t seen either of those with yellow eyes (I guess morphs could happen). Maybe even Spanish Hogfish but that seems too yellow for this... I think it’s also too long for a damsel...

Jayver

View Badges
Reaction score
is it a damsel? I was going to say royal gramma, ventralis anthias .. but if its a damsel.. possibly, Talbot, Tracy's, Sunshine,

OP
Big E

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
No on the Tracey's

I did mention it's a damsel species on my last post..........it is a semi- rare species that I've only seen for sale a few times over the past 2-3 years.

People that see it in person are surprised when I tell them it's a damsel, because of it's longish body.

Abeal17

View Badges
Reaction score
Chrysiptera bleekeri is gonna be my best bet, but there also rapanui which is very elongated. But vaiuli seems to have the right coloring.

Last edited:

How excited are you about the new R2R Market?

• Excited or Interested

Votes: 347 77.6%
  • Not that excited or interested

Votes: 100 22.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
The Aquatic Arsenal