What up!! Welcome to the group!!!
Adam Devine Workaholics GIF

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, it’s BurgerLocker here checking in from eastern Canada. I’ve had SW tanks for around 8 years on and off. I’ve currently got an IM 14g all-in-one tank with a few zoas and mushrooms, but I have had as big as a 120g with 40g sump mixed reef. The aquarium I currently own is slowly recuperating after nearly a year of neglect while I was busy working and going to through separation. I’ve finally got my life sorted out enough that I can begin to resume my hobbies, so I figured I’d start a build thread on here for my new Waterbox Marine X 35.1, which you guys can check out if you’d like.

Happy reefing everybody! Stay safe!

image.jpg
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back