Hammer unknown white spot

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
815
Reaction score
234
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello I don’t believe this was here the other day
Lights are out now but when the lights are on it stays fully extended. Just want to make sure it’s not dying on me. Been in the tank 3 weeks haven’t seen any problems.
And yes the coral was dipped before putting it into my tank.

7A4B3F8C-A20B-47F9-8AF3-1101EBA88C3F.jpeg 0544695C-B25C-41C6-8DA6-16FCD1AEDB09.jpeg
 
It looks like this when the lights are on.

8759C613-1473-40CF-B4A0-29834701500E.jpeg
 
This looks like a Spirorbid Worm, nothing to be concerned about :)
 
its like a white circle the one by the head of the coral. i didnt mean the other small white dot
 
Sorry, I actually thought you meant the white dot underneath it. I'm not sure what that patch is closer to the head.
 
Sorry, I actually thought you meant the white dot underneath it. I'm not sure what that patch is closer to the head.
ye srry i didnt realize there was another spot on the coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new