Happy Birthday

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Birthday Budro, (OleMan)

Thanks for all you do for everyone, always taking care of everybody like a second father. Your a pioneer in this hobby, The most dedicated reef hobbyist I have have ever known. I have been in this hobby for over 16 years and have never had a person I can always go to for the right answer, until I met Buddy....A good example...Unlike most people, when you had a pest in your tank that was eating corals, instead of just using a treatment and saying yes this works.... You instead bought all of the "supposed" treatments that you could find, and made a list and trials of what each of the treatments did and times and dates and the effectiveness......so that way the rest of us lazy people could benefit and know that what you did was tried and proven. Your always trying to keep this hobby and clubs going in a positive direction. I wrote this because good people dont always get the POSITIVE recognition they deserve. So here it is old man, There is no award that could ever cover what you do for this hobby and for the rest of us that are blessed to call you friend...and brother!!! thanks Buddy Happy Birthday and thanks!!!!(your pry gonna kill me for posting this...but oh well

images.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 94 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back