Happy Tangs in 75g

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all depends on how well you can set up territory for each of them, and then how fast they grow.

I have 2 bristletooths (flame and blue eye) and a mimic in a Cade 90 lagoon, with tons of passages and they have ben and will continue to be fine for a long while.

Had to just re-home a Vlamingi leaving a purple and an CB yellow in a 6 ft 180, and as much as I miss the big guy (baby to re-home in 16 months) the 2 zebrasomas seem fine for now in the 180. Would only consider a smaller and distinct body morph, and then only with QT.

So I agree with the need for some additional rocks/ territorial reset and a realization you will be re-homing or upscaling in the mid term. Please think about a QT in the short term. Biggest risk in my opinion to your current thread.

Best of luck!!

OP
OP
GavinRad

GavinRad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all depends on how well you can set up territory for each of them, and then how fast they grow.

I have 2 bristletooths (flame and blue eye) and a mimic in a Cade 90 lagoon, with tons of passages and they have ben and will continue to be fine for a long while.

Had to just re-home a Vlamingi leaving a purple and an CB yellow in a 6 ft 180, and as much as I miss the big guy (baby to re-home in 16 months) the 2 zebrasomas seem fine for now in the 180. Would only consider a smaller and distinct body morph, and then only with QT.

So I agree with the need for some additional rocks/ territorial reset and a realization you will be re-homing or upscaling in the mid term. Please think about a QT in the short term. Biggest risk in my opinion to your current thread.

Best of luck!!
Thank you for the advice , definitely will be adding more rock and planning for the upgrade

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 28 16.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.0%
Back