Has passive aggressive, can be interpreted as insulting comments always been the norm on R2R?

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what I am taking away from this is the following:

• It is Trident's, @Mastiffsrule, and Aquamaxx fault for being rude or causing disorder.
  • Report everything, good, bad and the meh.
  • @Bleigh had a Beta fish
  • @EMeyer is kind of old like me but may have been the first forum lerker known to the interwebs.
  • 1st Amendment does not apply to reef2reef because it is a private owned site and can remove or censor you for saying the word "the" if they wanted too.
  • Offense is an annoying word that can mean being insulted or attacking someone or something. What monster would do that????
  • @Silent must have high blood pressure due to the salt he takes everything with. (Dad joke!)0

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

• It is Trident's, @Mastiffsrule, and Aquamaxx fault for being rude or causing disorder.
  • @EMeyer is kind of old like me but may have been the first forum lerker known to the interwebs.
  • 1st Amendment does not apply to reef2reef because it is a private owned site and can remove or censor you for saying the word "the" if they wanted too.
  • Offense is an annoying word that can mean being insulted or attacking someone or something. What monster would do that????
  • @Silent must have high blood pressure due to the salt he takes everything with. (Dad joke!)0
hahaha... I love how you summarized some of the most irrelevant points! ;Hilarious You can also take away that I try REALLY hard to be funny.... and I end up having to clarify that.... a LOT.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahaha... I love how you summarized some of the most irrelevant points! ;Hilarious You can also take away that I try REALLY hard to be funny.... and I end up having to clarify that.... a LOT.
One man's (or woman, it is 2019 and all, would hate going to PC jail.) irrelevant is another's comedic gold!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How did I get involved in this post. I thought I was fairly nice and always try to lighten things up.

Hurtful

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did I get involved in this post. I thought I was fairly nice and always try to lighten things up.

Hurtful

HAu7Zs8.png

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always felt there should be some indicator or emoji for "humorous sarcasm intended". I use it in my face to face conversations without incident but have learned over time and with more than a couple heartfelt apologies that some types of expression are probably best left to in person.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always felt there should be some indicator or emoji for "humorous sarcasm intended". I use it in my face to face conversations without incident but have learned over time and with more than a couple heartfelt apologies that some types of expression are probably best left to in person.

I would use that way too often, to disguise my passive-aggressiveness.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It’s called using sArCaSm font. Letters like that mean sarcastic, but it takes too long to type like that.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would use that way too often, to disguise my passive-aggressiveness.

I think that’s why I prefer wit to sarcasm. Sarcasm is normally at someones expense. Wit doesn’t have to be.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always felt there should be an emoji for "humorous wit not directed at a person" intended..... ;)
Wait... was that directed at me. *storms out of the room for no apparent reason* ;Hilarious

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to prove a point, I don't like @Bleigh ... She beat me to a coral during the last WWC sale... :)

Is that passive aggressive or just aggressive?

Hmmm... I can’t help that I’m goooood! ;) Which coral? Maybe I can frag it for you if it didn’t die - one did die on me, randomly. Makes no sense. But they said they’d replace it.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

more specifically, freedom of speech protects us from government censorship. it’s important to note that freedom of speech doesn’t always protect you from liability!!!!! know the laws in your jurisdiction.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back