Have you ever received more then $10 from BRS promo code?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkayology
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arkayology

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
845
Reaction score
933
Location
Penna
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you ever gotten more then $10 from the BRS promo codes they send out with orders? Just curious.

edit: to be clear, I am not complaining. I am just wondering about the experiences of others with the BRS promo codes over the last several years.
 
Last edited:
Yes! I’ve received anywhere between $5-150 on different occasions over the years. I’ve also received free items in orders that they completely credited. I had to call because I was confused since I didn’t know and I was told I was randomly selected to receive a free item in my order. So I ended up with a free nero7
 
Yes! I’ve received anywhere between $5-150 on different occasions over the years. I’ve also received free items in orders that they completely credited. I had to call because I was confused since I didn’t know and I was told I was randomly selected to receive a free item in my order. So I ended up with a free nero7
Free Nero 7? Nice!
 
$10 card as well. Seeing as my LFS are only a few bucks more doubt I will be using BRS again unless I do a bigger tank build.
 
I'm glad that others have received more than $10. I've never got more than $10 and was just wondering if it was possible! 😄
 
I don’t order from them anymore. I did when I first started but now only use @SaltwaterAq and @premiumaquatics . They have better deals and amazing customer service!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new