He said take my picture too.

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocko918
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rocko918

I wanna be a rock star
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
5
Location
Bristow, VA -- NOVA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was shooting with my macro on some zoa's and this guy kept lurking around. So i shot some of him too.

mandarin.jpg
 
Thanks everyone. I was not planning on shoot pics of him. I was trying to take pics of some red hornets but he kept getting in the way. So i took the cam off the tripod and changed some settings. The pics of the red hornets look like crap compared to this one.
 
Thanks everyone. I was not planning on shoot pics of him. I was trying to take pics of some red hornets but he kept getting in the way. So i took the cam off the tripod and changed some settings. The pics of the red hornets look like crap compared to this one.
That is a great picture. I guess the old says come through again. "Being in the right place at the right time" and "When the opportunity presents it's self, we should take it".
 
Beautiful pic! What camera & lens did you use?
 
Canon XT w/100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens

nothing crazy, the camera is like 5 years old.

I am thinking of submitting to some photo contest!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new