Hello 2021 - RedSea 170

smithdsl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
29
Location
Baltimore
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fish Keepers,

Not new to the hobby but still green. I Started my new tank in April of this year. I'm running a Reefer 170 with two Clowns and Anthelia Coral for now. This is picture before I added water.


nowater.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new