Hello all, first tank , 1 year new 75gal

project-roc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
springfield mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, I would like to show some photos of my 1 year new tank ! Almost everything in tank related I have diy'd including the sump, stand and LED lighting canopy. These pictures are in order from new to fairly current, things have changed quite a bit since one year ago.

PC081637.jpg


PC261648.jpg


IMG_7387.jpg


IMG_7527.jpg


IMG_7787.jpg


IMG_7825.jpg

The optics are installed on all leds now, I had just one driver wired at the time of photo.
01-15-12_1743.jpg


01-19-12_0011.jpg

Temporary , pictures make it seem more purple than actual color.
6ac5924d.jpg


01-26-12_1931.jpg


01-28-12_1653.jpg


01-28-12_1708.jpg


01-28-12_2038.jpg


The LEDS have been over the tank for only 2 weeks now so I haven't noticed a major change, but I can see new growth on several sps pieces. Thanks for looking, its amazing how much money goes into our "hobbies".
 
Looks great and love the floating hood! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new