Hello All

AquaRaider44

#Reef4Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R I have been in the aquarium hobby for 20 years ever since I was born :). My dad has been in the hobby for 47 years and has worked in many shops and owned his own. We have also raised over 10k clownfish and have 40+ breeding pairs currently. I have had my own reef tank for the last 9 years with high levels of success keeping all sorts of corals on a low budget. I suppose you could call me experienced ;). Over the two years, I worked a job while in college and saved some money allowing me to finally get serious. I have SCA 66 GALLON STARFIRE PNP SYSTEM which I received from an even trade for my old Red Sea Max 130D. I currently have nearly 60 types of corals in my tank and growing more thanks to the great guy at My Reef To Yours. I highly recommend you check him out as I have made multiple orders because he has great corals at great prices and free shipping on all orders over $165 + he throws in some free coral :). Anyways I live the reef keeping lifestyle and will try to keep you guys updated on my progress.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DogHi.gif

Welcome to the R2R community!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey! Nice to see your introductory post! Sounds like you have a good grasp on things with exception to receiving reef-pi parts. Lol

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would if I had a good way to take photos as they are too blue.

Take a look at the pinned threads in the R2R photography forum and I think that you will find that many people have figured out how to deal with the blue in their images whether from their phone, in their DSLR settings, or in post-processing. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your pictures!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%
Back