Hello all!

314reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2022
Messages
56
Reaction score
170
Location
st louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my name is Dillon, and after keeping freshwater fish for many years I’ve decided to finally try out reefing. I’m currently in the process of building a 40breeder set up. I have been on this site more times than I can count lol so I decided to join y’all. So any tips and tricks would be appreciated. And questions just ask
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Well my name is Dillon, and after keeping freshwater fish for many years I’ve decided to finally try out reefing. I’m currently in the process of building a 40breeder set up. I have been on this site more times than I can count lol so I decided to join y’all. So any tips and tricks would be appreciated. And questions just ask
I’ve not had a reef tank in quite sometime now.
I have a fish only now.
however you could not has chosen a better place for questions. These people are so amazing and helpful.
Good luck, you’ll love it here.
 
Well my name is Dillon, and after keeping freshwater fish for many years I’ve decided to finally try out reefing. I’m currently in the process of building a 40breeder set up. I have been on this site more times than I can count lol so I decided to join y’all. So any tips and tricks would be appreciated. And questions just ask
We can help - thats' for sure.... where do you want to be 6 months- 1 year in?
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new