Hello and good to be here.

oldbob50

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an engineer, an artist and a photographer. I currently teach photography and 3D modeling at an art college in Nashville. I've had some type of fish tank for the last 40 years and just recently (little over a year ago) got into saltwater and reef tanks. I currently have a 55 gal planted freshwater tank, a 20 gal salt quarantine tank and a 80 gal (20 gal sump) beginning reef tank.

This is the reef tank. Currently has a growing colony of green zoanthids, a frag with 5 zoa polyps that broke off of the original rock, an Orange Tube Coral (Tubastrea aurea), a pink and purple Condy Anemone (Condylactis gigantea) and I just added a Green Star Polyp frag. There are two clown fish, two electric blue damsels, one green chromis and a tail spot blenny. Two tiger pistol shrimp that I almost never see. I have a six line wrasse and a spotted mandarin in the quarantine tank that will be added in a week. Pods, filter worms, snails, crabs and sponges everywhere and coralline algae is growing on almost every thing that doesn't swim. I even have three clams that came with the zoa rock that are alive and doing well.

20180412.jpg

I do have an issue with one of the blue damsels but I will post that in the Fish Disease Treatment and Diagnosis forum.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad to have you!

Back