Hello everyone my new project

CasaReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
37
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox clear peninsula 3620 50g.
Running on a canister filter by OASE
In the canister filter I have :
Pre filter sponge.
1. Marinepure by Cermedia bio media.
2. Seachem Matrix.
3. sera siporax.
4. Aquaforest Ziomix (zeolite).
5. Carbon & (later on I will add gfo if necessary).

TUNZE macro algae reactor (chaeto)

2 AquaIllumination prime 16hd.

Aqua Ultraviolet dvantage UV Sterilizer Barb x Barb - 15 Watt.

20230624_181827.jpg 20230624_181900.jpg 20230624_183411.jpg 20230624_183408.jpg 20230624_183415.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Waterbox clear peninsula 3620 50g.
Running on a canister filter by OASE
In the canister filter I have :
Pre filter sponge.
1. Marinepure by Cermedia bio media.
2. Seachem Matrix.
3. sera siporax.
4. Aquaforest Ziomix (zeolite).
5. Carbon & (later on I will add gfo if necessary).

TUNZE macro algae reactor (chaeto)

2 AquaIllumination prime 16hd.

Aqua Ultraviolet dvantage UV Sterilizer Barb x Barb - 15 Watt.

20230624_181827.jpg 20230624_181900.jpg 20230624_183411.jpg 20230624_183408.jpg 20230624_183415.jpg
Awesome...
 
Waterbox clear peninsula 3620 50g.
Running on a canister filter by OASE
In the canister filter I have :
Pre filter sponge.
1. Marinepure by Cermedia bio media.
2. Seachem Matrix.
3. sera siporax.
4. Aquaforest Ziomix (zeolite).
5. Carbon & (later on I will add gfo if necessary).

TUNZE macro algae reactor (chaeto)

2 AquaIllumination prime 16hd.

Aqua Ultraviolet dvantage UV Sterilizer Barb x Barb - 15 Watt.

20230624_181827.jpg 20230624_181900.jpg 20230624_183411.jpg 20230624_183408.jpg 20230624_183415.jpg
20230624_202407.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20230624_202413.jpg
    20230624_202413.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 45

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new