Hello Everyone

SassyPistol

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say hi to the forum and introduce myself.

I love inverts. Shrimps and corals were the main reasons why i set up my SW nano (an Aqueon 15 column). Currently I have 3 sexy dancer shrimp, 1 pom pom crab, a candy cane pistol and Tangaroan goby pair, some snails, a bunch of softies and a couple LPS and SPS corals in it. It's an invert town alright!

I consider myself to be new to the hobby since my tank is only 1.5 years old, so I am excited to learn more from you guys here! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!
source.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we're glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new