Hello, everyone.

Daniel Yoon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Daniel and I am a reefer from South Korea.
I have 2 smaller sized aquariums (200L, 50L) and been currently been using the Zeovit system with just so-so results.
I've been also having a lot of big issues setting up two extra tanks at my office and could use some help.
I wish to find more information and good friends here. Happy reefing~

IMG_1328.jpg IMG_1354.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for your introduction - R2R is a great reefing community!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new