Hello from California[emoji16]

Phelipe's Ocean

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2017
Messages
720
Reaction score
929
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone although I made my account a while back I have just started using it yesterday after I took a break from the hobby[emoji6]. It is a 29 gallon modified Oceanic Biocube I got from a friend moving to texas, I am planning on transitioning the system to Sps dominant.
Equipment:
Ai Prime HD
Phosban reactor
Aqueon 50w heater
300 gph return pump
150 gph powerhead
Tunze ATO System
InTank Media Basket

LiveStock:
Picasso Clown
2 Snails
3 Hermit Crabs

Tank is 2 weeks old today and I would love any tips and tricks I could get. I also need some help finding my way around R2R such as how to make a thread, why I cant post anything on the trade thread, how to upgrade your account, etc.
bb6c9ab9dfaf6ec64112449a865d9db9.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (3).gif
looking good, some good coraline growth on the back wall there :)
 
Thankyou everyone for the postive comments[emoji4] could someone please tell me how to start a build thread?

You can click on the red link below in my signature block.
 
Welcome to R2R ! ! !

And to post in the market section, you have to be a member for a month and have 25 posts(meaningful posts). :-)
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice GSP! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new