Hello from Canada!

Bruceh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
26
Reaction score
27
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, from Montreal, Canada. I am new to this forum but not new to reefing. I have a 150 gal tank with 75 gal sump, mainly SPS, some LPS, Zoas, & a Kenya tree for good measure!
Recently added the Reefbot Lab for automatic chemistry checks, Auto Aqua automatic water change/ topoff, PH W3988 wireless monitor for ph, salinity and temperature. Jebao wifi dosing.
Looking forward to interacting with all of you.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I was just talking to a guy from Montreal today. It is a little hot for him down here, but great person.

Curved R2R Welcome 3-31-23 2.0.png
 
Hi, from Montreal, Canada. I am new to this forum but not new to reefing. I have a 150 gal tank with 75 gal sump, mainly SPS, some LPS, Zoas, & a Kenya tree for good measure!
Recently added the Reefbot Lab for automatic chemistry checks, Auto Aqua automatic water change/ topoff, PH W3988 wireless monitor for ph, salinity and temperature. Jebao wifi dosing.
Looking forward to interacting with all of you.
Hello fellow Canadian .
Welcome to r2r
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new