Hello from Central Ohio

DiaTom

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've read quite a few threads on the site here, but haven't posted anything. I've kept freshwater for about 25 years, especially rift lake cichlids. I started my first saltwater tank in January and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to continuing to learn from everyone.

My tank is a 30 gallon (24"x24") deep blue rimless with eshopps sump and AI prime light.

Fish stock:
4 ocellaris clowns
royal gramma
blue sapphire damsel
cherub angel

Coral stock:
zoas - purple death, rasta, gorilla nips
palys - woodstock
kenya tree
pulsing xenia
acans (2)
pectinia - space invader
frogspawn
hammer
toadstool leather
gsp
encrusting monti
duncan
clove polyps
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
giphy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new