Hello from Central Ohio

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1588193110318.png
Welcome!! I am starting out too with a 29 gallon and your fish choice is almost exactly mine except for the last one. My tank is cycling now. How are they getting along? Any reason you picked that damsel over the azure or yellow tail? You will love this blog!

mcshams

Slave to my wife's reef desires
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Glad you finally made! Was getting worried ;-)

Best group of people you could find to help, support, and enjoy this awesome reefing hobby of ours.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)

OP
OP
DiaTom

DiaTom

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1588193110318.png
Welcome!! I am starting out too with a 29 gallon and your fish choice is almost exactly mine except for the last one. My tank is cycling now. How are they getting along? Any reason you picked that damsel over the azure or yellow tail? You will love this blog!

The damsel was given to me as my first fish - actually put in the tank for me. I had to research it after the fact. Turns out that this damsel is pretty mellow. The fish are getting along well. The cherub is my most recent addition (and my favorite). The gramma is a very attractive fish, but I don't care for the demeanor - he's super skittish and seems to freak out all the other fish when it abruptly darts back to his cave. If I had it to do over, I would have skipped the gramma and would maybe have instead added a blue neon goby (or preferably a mated pair). I knew for sure that I wanted clowns because of their personalities and would recommend them for sure. Here is a blurry pic of the cherub and gramma.
cherubapril20.jpg

Last edited:
Back