Hello from Delaware!

JasonPG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone!

Skinz78 finally dragged me over here to say hello. My name is Jason and I've been in the hobby as long as I can remember.

I grew up in Delaware and went to the University there. Took the scenic route in college and graduated with a degree in Economics and Jazz Theory. I worked for MBNA for about five years before I decided to go into business for myself. Owned and operated a DP Dough franchise at Indiana University until ethanol legislation put me out of business overnight. Moved back to Delaware and took a job with Bank of America.

I'm really into music. I play piano, guitar and sax mostly. I have a Greenwing Macaw and only drink to excess.

I've retired a lot of my tanks recently to focus on my latest project... breeding Picasso Clownfish. I maintain a 90 Gallon Reef for the broodstock and a dozen or so 10 gallon tanks for the fry/juveniles. Yes, my apartment looks ridiculous and I desperately need a dedicated work space when I move sometime next year.

Looking forward to meeting some new people. Thanks again for having me.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jason, welcome to R2R!!!

I've been wanting to see some of your baby Clowns that you've been breeding!

Do you still have your DT set up? It was a 90g right?

OP
OP
JasonPG

JasonPG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jason, welcome to R2R!!!

I've been wanting to see some of your baby Clowns that you've been breeding!

Do you still have your DT set up? It was a 90g right?

Yeah, the 90 Gallon has been up for a year now. It's doing pretty good but I'm already looking forward to my next tank!

Here is a video of spawn 8, 26 days post hatch. The Platinums are already white and the Picassos should be developing their markings over the next 2 weeks.

[video=youtube;6K83q7gt3kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K83q7gt3kg&hd=1[/video]

Back