Hello from Jakarta Indonesia :D

badreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
49
Location
Indonesia, jakarta
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well yes, I'm from Jakarta Indonesia (can't speak Bahasa that well because my dad taught me English and I got used to it)and I have been here lurking around for quite a while when I was having problems in my SW tank and I have finally had the courage to make my own account to introduce myself :D. (also if anyone knows a good place to find a rfa in this place that's not 140 dollars please tell me)
also fis
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Guess the RFA is one of few corals we can get cheaper in the US! I know they found Rock flowers in Bali several years ago I guess they are not common in stores locally though?
yeah and the only ones i found are online :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new