HELLO FROM MICHIGAN!

Bakedpwn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you !! Welcome back its one thats hard to leave
i dove right in on a whim a few months ago and it evolved fast this time. i bought two 15 gal AIO on sale. that then i needed a 20L QT in kitchen. Then i snagged a 60 breeder and a 40 breeder for a peninsula and sump. then sc aquariums had a 36x36x24 135 gal on sale. so i just received that. lol

OP
OP
EUPHYILLAADDICTION

EUPHYILLAADDICTION

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome bro. In flat rock mi just south of detroit. Thats a sick set up. You got a farm or something? If so i want a slice of some that euphelia
I wouldn't say full blown farm, i could say i have a mini grow op in my basement im just a hoarder always need more room :grinning-face-with-sweat: welcome to come by check it out !

Gill the 3rd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome! I would say "ask plenty of questions, there are a lot of experienced reefers here to help", but you seem to have it figured out pretty well so far lol. Awesome looking setup and even more awesome looking corals.

now what? fish GIF

OP
OP
EUPHYILLAADDICTION

EUPHYILLAADDICTION

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome! I would say "ask plenty of questions, there are a lot of experienced reefers here to help", but you seem to have it figured out pretty well so far lol. Awesome looking setup and even more awesome looking corals.

now what? fish GIF
hahah much appreciated !!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back