Hello from NoVA

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbscoot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tbscoot

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
34
Location
NoVA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reef. Long time guest (lurker) here. Started off my reef adventures about three years ago in a Fluval 12 AIO. After about a year and a half I quickly outgrew that tank and upgraded to a Biocube 32 (rimless mod) which is now full again. Three years later, here I am making my next upgrade to an IM 50 Lagoon AIO. Hoping to become a little more active in the forums. Hopefully get some pics up after returning from Thanksgiving out of town, but here a is pic that's a few months old after my nem split. Did a little rearranging since then to stop the war path.

1C0BFE73-FE8C-41DC-9479-C468E1829FCF.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new