Hello from SouthEastern PA

Stopher.Stevens

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
27
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself. Been keeping Reef tanks for 5 years now. Fish for 20 ... Currently have a 140 gallon tank, a 45 cube and a Nuvo 30 on my desk at work. I've got a 180 build in progress in my fishroom that I just built. Thanks for letting me share my sickness.
 
I'm as south east in PA as you can be and still be in the state :) (Landenberg) Where about are you?
 
I'm as south east in PA as you can be and still be in the state :) (Landenberg) Where about are you?
My friend lives in Landenberg ... small world. I'm in Gilbertsville ... Between Reading and King of Prussia.
 
Welcome to R2R. Feel free to share some pictures of all that water...we love pictures! Thanks for joining.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R, as others have said .... we love pictures!!:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new