Hello from the PNW!

youcallmenny1

The Lobster
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I've been reefing for almost six years now and am located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I have a Red Sea Peninsula 650 that is almost four years old now. It's had it's ups and downs but is running smoothly and growing in. I look forward to seeing you all around the forums!

20210708_124311.jpg

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I've been reefing for almost six years now and am located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I have a Red Sea Peninsula 650 that is almost four years old now. It's had it's ups and downs but is running smoothly and growing in. I look forward to seeing you all around the forums!
Welcome!

Hope you are starting your build thread. I also joined after my tank was up, so I had to go back and document but I'm excited to have a place where I can track my tank's evolution. PLUS when you start your post and link it to your account, you earn a badge (look left, under my ID)

Glad you joined

OP
OP
youcallmenny1

youcallmenny1

The Lobster
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Hope you are starting your build thread. I also joined after my tank was up, so I had to go back and document but I'm excited to have a place where I can track my tank's evolution. PLUS when you start your post and link it to your account, you earn a badge (look left, under my ID)

Glad you joined

Thank you! I think I may just mosey on over that way and do that! I'll be sure to check yours to see how it went.

OP
OP
youcallmenny1

youcallmenny1

The Lobster
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Hope you've been able to maneuver your tank successfully through the heat dome.
Thank you! It was pretty nerve-wracking knowing what a power outage could cause but our HVAC system is pretty good and it hung in there.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back