Hello from Vancouver, BC, Canada

35C353A6-2743-4FD0-85AF-2A3A376D5346.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Waterbox are great tanks. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Just saying hi from Vancouver, BC, Canada

Long-time lover of the ocean, first time saltwater tank owner. I was inspired after coming back from a scuba trip to the Great Barrier Reef and seeing all the colour and life.

I just purchased a water box cube 20 and am slowly building up supplies and doing my research to get started on my tank.
Hello fellow Canadian .
welcome to r2r
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new