HELLO! I have over a decade of reefing experience but I am new to R2R!

OP
OP
J. Dowdy

J. Dowdy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!

I mainly grow softies, but i am using a budget light and I have had good results so far! I have an Aqua Knight A029 and paid about $60. Inappropriate Reefer on YouTube uses this for his LPS dominated nano tank and it seems to work well for him too!!

Do you have a link to the video of the light? I’m interested in that! $60 is hard to beat if it works

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

First off thanks for all you did in the beloved corps. My dad and brother (older) served in the corps. Definitely here if you ever need something. Also welcome to the forum where you will meet a lot of lovely people who are much more friendly than your standard DI with his Smokey the bear hat on. There is a ton of knowledge on this forum, it makes a collection of encyclopedias look small. We love pics and would love to see your new setup.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, I will say thanks for your service. Secondly, I will say welcome to R2R to a fellow Floridian. It's good to have you as part of our family.

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jeremy, I am from San Clemente, CA and after my tour in the Marine Corps, I now reside with my wife and kids in Palm Beach, FL. Even after about 12 years in the hobby, I still have questions from time to time and love hearing everyone else's tips and tricks! I am currently in the process of cycling a new 20-gallon nano fusion from Innovative Marine and am torn on choosing what light I am going to go with! I plan on having an LPS dominant system so I am leaning towards a budget-friendly AI Prime HD or a Kessil360. What do you guys think? I am friendly towards other suggestions for lighting as well, as long as they are quality. Thanks in advance!

@J. Dowdy Welcome to R2R!!!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home.

2E6FABA7-B1FB-4E5C-ACD3-10501FBBBC64.gif

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back