Hello! New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter BARNAKEWLZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BARNAKEWLZ

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
605
Reaction score
574
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick intro. I have a fluval m60 with a kessil a160.

Live stock.
1 oct clown
1 clown goby
1 hector goby
1 spotted mandarin
7 hemit crabs
1 fire shrimp

Toadstool leather
Devils leather
Mixed Zoas (don't know names)
Mixed mushrooms
And some other random corals i don't know to well

Any input would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
8ea56077b72f9ebda4ae2382ca8ffb50.jpg
 
Welcome @keefzreefz to R2R. Tank looks great! I like the open rockwork. I'd suggest starting a Member's Tank thread to document the changes that will occur with your tank. Again, welcome.
 
Welcome home! Tank looks great!
 
welcome2-jpg.336273


Looks good!
What kind of input you looking for?
First of I like know of any don't that occur in the photo. For example bad placement, I would also like to know opinions on overstocking.

One question I have is on the jasmine fox coral I pick up at a lfs blow out sale to close the doors for good. I didn't have to much time to do homework nor know any info at all. (But couldn't pass up a free coral) I notice it wasn't doing to great there and when I got it home it still struggles. Do you have any suggestion? Or know where I might want to take this question?
 
Welcome to reef2reef!
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new