Hello R2R

Alchemy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - I am new to R2R and have been reading many of the articles and posts for the last 6 to 9 months. All very interesting articles with great information and guidance. I am not exactly new to reef keeping and had a 90 gal tank back in 203 thru 2005, which I had to give away because of a move/relocation. However, I still consider myself to be a newbie. I recently set up my new reef tank on 3/1/19, a Red Sea XL 525 deluxe with the assistance of the LFS. I have 100 lbs. of dry FL rock, Curve 7 Protein Skimmer and a small 13 watt UV running. Of course I am now battling those ugly... Dino or Cyano, or other algae invaders. I’ll be posting on the Algae Discussion where perhaps there is information and advice on how to gain control. Thanks and happy to be here.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Were happy to have you:)
Wtr2r16.gif
#WelcometoR2R

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Definitely get an accurate reading on whether you see dinos vs algae vs diatoms in that new tank! Don't let dinos get a strong foothold before taking action to eradicate them! Microscope pics help tremendously!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back