Hello R2R!

Rusty Dalton

Getting The Hang Of This
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
156
Reaction score
204
Location
Ludington, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had saltwater tanks for about 20 years, and I'm about dive into my first reef! There is a lot to know, that's for sure. I have been doing a lot of reading and watching the BRS160 52 week series. I think I'm going to get the Red Sea Max S500, any thoughts on that?
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

DBB3BEF8-DB8F-4874-90A3-E94FD8C5189C.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
ZanyWelldocumentedCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

I like the red sea tanks :)
Go as big as you think you can handle
 
Welcome to R2R And thank you for the introduction!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new