shutterstock-269208791.jpg
Welcome

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! if you're interested in joining our Wisconsin group let me know :) Best of luck
Zach still hasn't offered for ME to join the Wisconsin group....

WELCOME!!!! When you're ready to nudge out of that biocube I maaaaay have a couple of tanks I'm not using. You're free to take one.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Zach still hasn't offered for ME to join the Wisconsin group....

WELCOME!!!! When you're ready to nudge out of that biocube I maaaaay have a couple of tanks I'm not using. You're free to take one.
My apologies lol. Please feel free to join and I will accept right away :) If anyone needs help doing so I am glad to be of assistance

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, everyone! I hope participating does not feed my addiction too much.;)
Oh, it will; but, you'll be in good company.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Wisconsin and everywhere else,

I am back to the hobby after ten years off. I started with a new stock Biocube 32, in January 2022. I started the tank with dry rock and sand. I used the bacteria to add fish quickly. That was a mistake; the first two clowns died. I did a bunch of water changes and give it a month to settle down. I added two clowns, a coral beauty and an orchid dottyback. The stock light was not to my liking, so I added a Prime HD, and then I wanted a protein skimmer to remove organics. I added HOB 1.5 to the first chamber. I added a bunch of corals, maybe too many. I bought more from the Tidal Gardens sale a few weeks ago. I am still trying to figure out the placement for the new corals. I will complete that this weekend.

Brian

IMG_1253.jpg IMG_1542.JPG
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Sorry you had a rough start of things but hopefully this reboot takes flight and you end up with a gorgeous tank. Glad you're here!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back